Little Legacies Football Game Attendance - Friday, October 14 @ 6pm - Legacy Stadium (Away side)
Legacy Stadium - Away Side Entrance
1830 Katyland Dr, Katy, TX 77493
Dancers are invited to perform pre-game activities on the football field at Legacy Stadium (away side) on Friday, October 14th, 2022 at the JHS vs. Seven Lakes Game @ 6 PM. Pre-game begins 30 minutes before kick-off. Please have your child to the stadium @ 5:00 PM. Walk your child to the dancer check-in table at the "Pass Gate" for drop off (not the standard gate for the general public). You will enter the general public entrance after dropping your little legacy off.
(1 pair of gold poms included for each Game Day Little Legacy! Will be given at arrival to game.)
Parents must purchase a game ticket from Katy ISD or at the gate to watch their child's game day activities. Parents may sit anywhere with general admission tickets.
Dancer's admission is free with their pink dance clinic t-shirt. Dancers will also participate in the stands with Legacies doing "stand routines" during first quarter. Dancers will watch halftime in the Legacies section. Parent and NHS student supervision will be provided. Dancers will be dismissed at the end of halftime to their parents at the check-in table. Please abide by the safety procedures in place for releasing your child back to their parent.
What to wear:
Pink Clinic Shirt, any black bottoms (leggings/shorts/skorts), tennis shoes, hair in ponytail. Bows encouraged! Katy ISD has a clear bag policy. Parents and little legacies must abide by this rule. Water bottles will be provided while little legacies watch halftime.
- What are the age requirements for the clinic? Ages pre-K (minimum age 4, potty trained) through 5th grade. *Master Class is only open to 6th-9th grade.
- What should my dancer bring and wear to the clinic?
- She should wear comfortable clothes that won't restrict movement and either dance shoes or tennis shoes. We will provide one small snack and a water bottle, but if she'll need more than that or has specific allergies, please send her with extra food or water. If there are any dietary concerns, please feel to send an appropriate snack from home.
- How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What's the refund policy?
- You will receive a full refund as long as you cancel at least one week prior to the start of the clinic.